Terms and conditions
We welcome dogs by arrangement and have a small garden at the front and a larger garden which is not fully fenced to the rear. There are lots of excellent local dog walks. Please ensure that you observe the scottish outdoor access code. If you are bringing your dog(s) we respectfully request that you :-
- Let us know you are bringing your dog(s)
- Please clean up after your dog(s).
- Please do not allow your dog(s) on the furniture – please bring your own dog bedding, towels and bowls.
- Please do not leave your dog(s) unattended in the property when you go out.
- A non-refundable deposit of £150 is required to confirm your booking.
- If you cancel your booking we will require at least four weeks notice prior to your arrival date to ensure a full refund minus the non-returnable deposit.
- If you cancel within four weeks of your stay we reserve the right to retain the full payment. We will always re-advertise these weeks and if we can re-book them will refund the balance minus the non-refundable deposit.
- We do encourage you to take out appropriate travel and holiday insurance to cover any unexpected eventualities. We cannot be responsible for any costs incurred by you should you cancel your booking with us.